Sunday 10 November 2013

Hikerjamz and DarrylW4

Let me start by saying that I can't remember having ever used Skype.  The app has sat there on my laptop for years - just in case - but I have never (or I don't recall) used it.  Last night this all changed.  Not only was I using Skype, but I was using it to be involved in a live recording of the Hikerjamz Geocaching Talk Show.

Since starting our own podcast, Hikerjamz has been extremely supportive.  We've had several conversations in the last few weeks about our podcasts, he has also plugged our show on his (hear it on episode 33 of his show).

Sam and I called in last night and were surprised to hear that there would be another guest.  None other than DarrylW4 from Geogearheads and The Geocaching Podcast.  Why is this significant?  Well, Darryl has mentored us during these early days of our podcast.  He has offered technical advice, promoted the show and has helped in so many other ways.

It was a little surreal, sitting at our dining room table, speaking live with the two people who have been the most supportive of our show.  It was also a lot of fun.

If you want to hear this show and shows in the Hikerjamz archive head over to www.hikerjamz.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment